- Museum of the Moving Image / Art / Film / History / Museum
- Immigration Museum / History and Heritage Museum
- MAD / Museum of Art
- Intrepid / Museum / Aircraft Carrier
- NMAI / History Museum
- New Museum / Art and Design Museum
- FIT Museum / Fashion Museum
- MCNY / History Museum
- The Museum of Jewish Heritage / History Museum
- Cooper-Hewitt / Design Museum
- Bodies Exhibit / Museum of Human Anatomy
- New York Transit Museum / History Museum
- Brooklyn Museum / Museum of Art
- The Whitney / Museum of American Art
- Madame Tussauds New York / Wax Museum
- The Museum of Sex / History and Art Museum
- The Natural History Museum / The American Museum of Natural History
- The Met Musem / Museum of Art
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum / Modern Art and Architecture Museum
- MoMA / Museum of Art
May / Sunday 19 BUY City PASS!
- Before 7 pm - Sundays Bossa Nova Brunch - Sob's - New York, NY - If you’re looking to spend a great time enjoying a great food then come on out to S.O.B's where the Bossa Nova Brunch special will make you feel like your in a tropical paradise! New Season, Same Great Food. Our Brazilian-influenced Brunch includes an open sangria bar and tunes from a live 3-piece Bossa Nova. Spend your Sunday in a Tropical Paradise at the Bossa Nova Brunch. 12pm to 4:00pm.
- Before 7 pm - Matt Freedman: The Devil Tricked Me - Studio10 - East Williamsburg - The Devil Tricked Me, an exhibition of work by Matt Freedman. The exhibition is organized around the recent publication of Relatively Indolent but Relentless, a graphic journal Freedman wrote last Autumn. 1:00pm – 6:00pm | FREE! 56 Bogart St .
- Before 7 pm - Significant Matters - Project 722 - Williamsburg, NY - Significant Matters introduces the achievements of artists whose work makes us reevaluate mundane objects and things discovered in daily life, including common industrial products, scenery that could be overlooked, and the capability of body parts that are taken for granted. This exhibition features the work of four artists: Nobutaka Aozaki, Miwa Koizumi, Kenichi Nakajima, and Andrew Zarou. 6:00pm | FREE! 722 Metropolitan Ave.