- Around the Corner... / Neighborhood
- Williamsburg & Greenpoint / Neighborhood
- Greenwich Village / Neighborhood
- Upper West Side & Morningside Heights / Neighborhood
- Upper East Side / Neighborhood
- Union Square & Flatiron District / Neighborhood
- Herald Square, Times Square, & Hell's Kitchen / Neighborhood
- Soho e Tribeca / Neighborhood
- Rockefeller Center e Upper Fifth Ave. / Neighborhood
- Park Slope e Prospect Heights / Neighborhood
- Midtown East / Neighborhood
- Financial District & Battery Park City / Neighborhood
- Lower East Side & Nolita / Neighborhood
- Columbus Circle & Central Park South / Neighborhood
- The East Village / Neighborhood
- Chinatown & Little Italy / Neighborhood
- Chelsea / Neighborhood
- Cobble Hill & Carroll Gardens / Neighborhood
- Brooklyn Heights & Dumbo / Neighborhood
- Harlem / Neighborhood
Fevereiro / Sexta-feira 24 BUY City PASS!
- Antes 7 pm - Free - The Museum of Modern Art - Manhattan - Known as the most Influential Museum of Modern Art in the World, The Museum of Modern Art, or MoMa for Short, is One of the Great Centerpieces of New York City. Housing Some of the Finest Pieces of Contemporary Art Created and Receiving More Than 2.5 Million Visitors a Year - This is a 'Must-See' for Any Art Aficionado!.
- Depois das 7 pm - Eric Clapton With Kieth Richards - Apollo Theatre - Manhattan - Eric Clapton is the Quintessential American Rock Guitarist. With his Ripping Riffs, Eccentric Style, and Commanding Stage Presence, Clapton has Topped the Charts with Innumerable Hits such as 'Layla' and the Classic 'Tears in Heaven'. Not Confined to His Solo Career, He was a Part of the Rock Bands The Yardbirds and Cream Well Before His Own Rise to Fame. Performing with Rolling Stones' Guitarist Keith Richards - This is a Show Not to Be Missed!.