- Around the Corner... / Neighborhood
- Williamsburg & Greenpoint / Neighborhood
- Greenwich Village / Neighborhood
- Upper West Side & Morningside Heights / Neighborhood
- Upper East Side / Neighborhood
- Union Square & Flatiron District / Neighborhood
- Herald Square, Times Square, & Hell's Kitchen / Neighborhood
- Soho e Tribeca / Neighborhood
- Rockefeller Center e Upper Fifth Ave. / Neighborhood
- Park Slope e Prospect Heights / Neighborhood
- Midtown East / Neighborhood
- Financial District & Battery Park City / Neighborhood
- Lower East Side & Nolita / Neighborhood
- Columbus Circle & Central Park South / Neighborhood
- The East Village / Neighborhood
- Chinatown & Little Italy / Neighborhood
- Chelsea / Neighborhood
- Cobble Hill & Carroll Gardens / Neighborhood
- Brooklyn Heights & Dumbo / Neighborhood
- Harlem / Neighborhood
Março / Sexta-feira 9 BUY City PASS!
- Antes 7 pm - Free - The Museum of Modern Art - Manhattan - Known as the most Influential Museum of Modern Art in the World, The Museum of Modern Art, or MoMa for Short, is One of the Great Centerpieces of New York City. Housing Some of the Finest Pieces of Contemporary Art Created and Receiving More Than 2.5 Million Visitors a Year - This is a 'Must-See' for Any Art Aficionado!.
- Depois das 7 pm - Young the Giant - Terminal 5 - Manhattan - This Alternative Rock Band started in 2010 hails from Irving, California and brings there unique style to the already well-tempered genre. Originally bursting on the scene as The Jakes in 2004, now they are touring with the like of such bands as Minus the Bear and Steel Train. Their show is sure to make your Friday night, a great night!.