- Around the Corner... / Neighborhood
- Williamsburg & Greenpoint / Neighborhood
- Greenwich Village / Neighborhood
- Upper West Side & Morningside Heights / Neighborhood
- Upper East Side / Neighborhood
- Union Square & Flatiron District / Neighborhood
- Herald Square, Times Square, & Hell's Kitchen / Neighborhood
- Soho e Tribeca / Neighborhood
- Rockefeller Center e Upper Fifth Ave. / Neighborhood
- Park Slope e Prospect Heights / Neighborhood
- Midtown East / Neighborhood
- Financial District & Battery Park City / Neighborhood
- Lower East Side & Nolita / Neighborhood
- Columbus Circle & Central Park South / Neighborhood
- The East Village / Neighborhood
- Chinatown & Little Italy / Neighborhood
- Chelsea / Neighborhood
- Cobble Hill & Carroll Gardens / Neighborhood
- Brooklyn Heights & Dumbo / Neighborhood
- Harlem / Neighborhood
Abril / Sabado 7 BUY City PASS!
- Antes 7 pm - Pay What You Wish - The Guggenheim - Manhattan - This Hallmark of American Beauty and New York City's Architectural Prowess was Originally Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum is Home to an Impressive Collection of Impressionist, Modern, and Everything in Between. On Saturdays, the Collection is Open to the Public and Asks Only for What You Can Spare. This is a Great Way to Embrace Some Culture, While Keeping Your Budget Intact.
- Depois das 7 pm - North Mississippi Allstars and Jarrod Dickenson - Brooklyn Bowl - Brooklyn - All the Way from Down South, The North Mississippi Allstars and Jarrod Dickenson, from Hernando, Mississippi and Austin, Texas Respectively, bring their style of Blues/Folk Music/BlueGrass Fusion to NYC! This Mix of Award Winning Talent and Empathic Story Telling makes this a Truly Captivating Experience.